Saturday, July 11, 2009

BLOGGING AGAIN ZOMG?!

Hey guys, after much consideration, I've decided to start blogging again, well because I'm really bored at home, and sometimes there's just some stuff I would like to share with the rest of you guys(my friends). So yeah.

First of all, lately I went to University Hospital at some far far away place from my home. My mom met this boy who's suffering from cancer. It's called osteoporosis sarcoma or something like that and it starts at the knee.

According to mom, his condition ain't too good. He's only 15 and his name is Chan Zi Yang. He's also undergoing chemotherapy which is not quite a very nice experience. So ya please pray for this guy so that he can heal and run and play like a normal teenage boy again.

Also, there's another 15 year old girl by the name of Yeap Sai Mun. She's suffering from leukemia and she has some problem with her legs. Please pray for her too. Thanks!

No comments: