Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today was a good day of

FOOTBALL.

skins(shirtless) vs shirts-on.

Obviously, I was on 'shirts-on''s side, because err I dont like and dont wanna take of my shirt because err I skinny la.

So I guess today was a pretty good day for football. The weather was fine. Intercepted a few passes, dribbled pass a few people at once, but didn't score a goal. BUT nvm, there's more to come hah.

Do you know that my arm pit stinks after I sweat?



So anyway today's post is dedicated to Joanna Wong KL from 4 Batai.
Why would i blog about her? Well because i've nothing else to blog about, and this is some kind of agreement thingy between me and her.



A form 1 Joanna Wong.


This is how I met Joanna.

Back in the days of Form 1 when Rowan was (and still is) a hamsap boy. He requested for some emails of females that I know of. In return, he'll give me some of his emails of females that he knew of. So Joanna Wong was the email that he gave me. I added Joanna Wong, but we still didnt become friends after that. This is because


Joanna Wong : i can quite remember how i knew him..a *******@hotmail.com added me online (whoops i just gave away ur add :D) and i thought he must be one of those people from unknown cina cina schools who simply add people they see on friendster.. hahaha sorry tatt!!


visit
  • this blog
  • l for testimonials of yourself by Joanna Wong (only if you were close to Joanna Wong during Form 1)

    features people ranging from Daena to Nicole to Esther to Joyce to Wen Hui to Tyron to Ronald to Kheng Kin and so much more.


    So yeah as the year(2006) went on , we got to know each other through friends. Form 1 was the super duper collision of SKTM and SKDJ pupils. It was as though students from both schools were meant to meet each other and become the closest of friends.

    Joanna Wong and I would chat about almost anything online, like, from erm, boys and girls to even HongKong dramas.

    e.g. Golden Faith, At the Threshold of an Era, Secret of the Heart etc etc.


    Years passed so by and now Joanna Wong and I are both in form 4. Though we're not as close as we used to be, but we'll still remain friends eh , right Jo?

    No comments: