Monday, December 28, 2009

Yesterday, Sunday 27 Dec 2009
Time : 9.30 pm
Setting : YoongTat's house

Mr.Yew (driving instructor)



*handphone rings*

YoongTat : Hello?

Mr.Yew :
Hello YoongTat, Mr.Yew here ah, tmrw get up early about ...

YoongTat : For the Undang test? I dont want to take tmrw lah.

Mr.Yew : What? Cannot must take tmrw.

YoongTat :
Why? You signed me up already? I thought I told you I'll call you to re-confirm?

Mr.Yew :
Huh where got, you say you want to take the undang test together with Alex they all.

YoongTat :
Can cancel and take another day?

Mr.Yew :
Must pay another Rm40 , why can't you take tmrw?

YoongTat : I'm haven't prepared for it lah.

Mr.Yew : So you want anot?

YoongTat :
Err, dowan lah, i'll go another day.

Mr.Yew : Okay okay.

*hangs up*

And so YoongTat walked around his house saying

YoongTat(monolog dalaman) : WTF WTF . RM40 bucks gone la liddat. If I go and try tmrw and fail how? Waste my time somemore. Argh"

After thinking about 10 minutes longer

YoongTat (monolog dalaman) : Ah screw it lah just go study for the test now.

Today , Monday 28 Dec 2009
Time : 7 am

*dial tone*

Mr.Yew : Hello, good morning.

YoongTat : Hello Mr.Yew i think i'll be taking the undang test today la so could you come and fetch me later?

Mr.Yew : Ok, get prepared.

YoongTat : YESH I AM PREPARED.


Undang results for the day ..
Tyron 48/50
Me 47/50
Wai Kei 47/50
Alex 43/50 (Alex no manners[wtv that means] , almost failed)

And the most kesian of all, Rebecca Chen , who waited to sit for the test, but experienced technical problems, ended up not taking the test at all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wth I just read this post! so unfair -.-

doesn't matter, GO ADD I GOT 50/50 NOW!

hahhaha (: