Saturday, August 1, 2009

In the meantime,

I've lots to blog about on last Thursday's night and Sat's Leo Installation, but who likes a supposed-to-be-full-of-pictures post without pictures?

So in the meantime, i'm gonna blog shortly bout, online maturity

Online maturity, no I dont mean being mature enough to watch mature content!
I mean , how a person acts and behave online, e.g. on msn,facebook,and friendster.

because a few days back i was thinking, ''how do i make my msn display name look cooler hah?''
then i realized that there was nothing else more cooler for me that my current msn display name, "Yoong Tat".

which got me thinking back to the days when I'd put other letters like Xx-name-xX or [ name ] just for decorative purposes because I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL. Lol yeah so, how we came to dislike putting those EXTRA letter really shows that we can determine a person's maturity just by looking at his/her online maturity.

No comments: