Saturday, August 29, 2009

WTF!!

You know what's worse than being assaulted by a flying cockroach??

GETTING BITTEN BY A FRIGGING RAT IN YOUR OWN HOME.



Yeah that's right. I got bitten by a rat.

and worse, I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE THE RAT AFTER IT BIT ME.


You know how sucky that is?


but how would i know if a rat bit me if i didnt see the rat bite me?


Well because earlier that day my maid told me that a rat had infiltrated our territory.

And i was like 'oh okay.'

And when i was home alone, using the computer, i suddenly felt


a)something grab my toe

b)sink it's teeth/sting/whatever in my toe.


It felt heavy, and the bite was kinda deep


I shaked my leg and stood up immediately,


It all happened in a fraction of a second.


Blood came out of the bite hole. I concluded it was a rat. I immediately did researches on rat bites.


And later that day i went to see the doctor and i got some antibiotic cream to apply to my wound so that i dont end up getting an infection or start getting rabies or start turning into a rat.


see that red mark?

No comments: